Sunday, June 28, 2020

Sunday Scripture Blessings Link Up 20 28 2020





"You can never learn that Christ is all you need, until Christ is all you have." Corrie Ten Boom

"Do you know what hurts so very much? It’s love. Love is the strongest force in the world, and when it is blocked that means pain. There are two things we can do when this happens. We can kill that love so that it stops hurting. But then of course part of us dies, too. Or we can ask God to open up another route for that love to travel.” Corrie Ten Boom


"Even as the angry vengeful thoughts boiled through me, I saw the sin of them. Jesus Christ had died for this man; was I going to ask for more? Lord Jesus, I prayed, forgive me and help me to forgive him….Jesus, I cannot forgive him. Give me your forgiveness….And so I discovered that it is not on our forgiveness any more than on our goodness that the world’s healing hinges, but on his. When he tells us to love our enemies, he gives along with the command, the love itself.” Corrie Ten Boom

A few years ago, I read Corrie Ten Booms story. Despite the sadness of her story, it is also inspiring. She passed at the age of 91.



Jesus and the salvation he brings are greater than the Angels. Jesus is our apostle sent by God, and he brings a greater rest to us and promised land than Moses and Joshua brought to Israel. Jesus is a more effective high priest than the priests appointed by the law of Moses. As God's faithful people through the ages, we must continue living in light of God's unseen, heavenly realities and stepping out in faith. Through the Messiah, we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken. (taken from note in NIV Bible in Hebrews)

Happy Sunday, Link up is open below.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

~hugs 'n scribbles~

Peabea

Sharing with:
Just a Second Scripture and Snapshot
A Spirit of Simplicity



6 comments:

  1. Yes. Forgiveness is love and love is all there is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can remember seeing her life on film when I was a kid. It moved me to absolute tears. Her life is such an example of love, forgiveness, and gentleness. Beautiful quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always appreciative of some Corrie wisdom! Blessings and love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a blessing and example Corrie still is to us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Those quotes from Corrie Ten Boom are so powerful! Thanks so much for sharing and thanks so much for hosting! Hugs and blessings to you! 🤗🙏🏾

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good words today! Corrie ten Boom gave us such a wonderful example of love and forgiveness.

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)