Thursday, September 17, 2020

Thankful Thursday


 


Just scribbling about thankfulness. Happy Thursday. So many things to be thankful for in every day life, even when the times seem to be very hard. Honestly, I am one that can be negative at looking at the glass half full, but I am doing better at that when thinking of things for which to be thankful. Even the minute things in life count. I have found that it can always be worse. 

Hope all in this sad time of Covid-19 are doing well. I'll be glad when we can rest easier. For now, I have started venturing out a bit more. I miss the days of taking my camera on long walks to enjoy what all there is to photograph. Leisurely going on a shopping spree without feeling like we need to stay our distance. We are a humaness that likes interactions, not distancing.  It will get better. See, I can do glass half full. lol

~hugs 'n scribbles~

Peabea




6 comments:

  1. Loved your grateful list. I think I need to resume this practice again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is almost always something to be thankful for and I find focusing on that helps me a lot in times of strife and stress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, we were created to be in relationships and this is making it very difficult. I've been trying to keep a gratitude journal to help me realize the good things in my life. It's too easy to overlook those things right now and focus on all the horrible events.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are so many things to be thankful for and the little things are always so sweet. Great list of thankful things.

    Have a fabulous weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. That really is a wonderful list of thankfuls and we'll be thankful when the Covid thing moves away! Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)