Sunday, September 20, 2020

Sunday Scripture Blessings Link Up 9 20 2020


 Do not rebuke an older man harshly, but exhort him as if he were your father. Treat younger men as brothers, older women as mothers, and younger women as sisters, with absolute purity. 1 Timothy 5

Righteousness and justice are the foundation of your throne; love and faithfulness go before you. Blessed are those who have learned to acclaim you, who walk in the light of your presence, O LORD - Psalm 89:14-15

Link up is open below if you'd like to share a scripture. Thank you to all who stop by each Sunday to share. If you can, please visit some of the others that link up. God's Blessings to all of you.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

~hugs 'n blessings~

Peabea

Sharing with these link ups:

4 comments:

  1. Amen. The older I get the more I pray that we might see and act upon these verses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am reading in Philippians right now and every day it's a feast of truth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This link up each week blesses me so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We really do need each other, and treating each other with respect and kindness is what God expects of us!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)