Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Pictorial Tuesday Link Up 11 3 2020

 









Recycling from a few years back.

The top photos are of a local cemetery in a small town that I go through sometimes on way to grocery. Tree is my spruce when the weather was much nicer than it has been lately. We had first snow yesterday with horrible winds, but snow didn't stick or anything. Just a light dusting. So not ready as I'm still in the Summer mindset. Seems way too soon.

Pictorial Tuesday is each Tuesday for those who love photography, and their creativeness with photography, and would like to share with others. 

The camera sees what the eye misses at times. 

You're next

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

~hugs 'n scribbles~

Peabea

Some links I visit and sometimes share with that you might enjoy visiting their Photography blog and linking up with them also:
Our World Tuesday
Through My Lens
My Corner of the World
Image-in-ing


10 comments:

  1. Nice series! Thats very early for snow.
    Send you a warm autumn sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it was like 81 degrees here the other day Beautiful pics. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How old is the cemetery? The first photo reminded me of a castle; the second one did too, but only after I read your text did I notice the gravestones to the side.

    ReplyDelete
  4. On this significant day (you know what I mean, right?) when I saw your first image, I immediately thought of that old song "a mighty fortress is our God!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with other comments. The gates look like they might be from a castle. How interesting that they would build it that way.
    Thank you for hosting, Patricia.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a very impressive cemetary!! Looks like a castle gate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a grand cemetery! It does look like a castle gate!

    Happy Wednesday, Peabea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome images from the archives. Love the cemetery entrance.

    It's great to see your link at 'My Corner of the World' this week!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)