Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Pictorial Tuesday Link Up 12 15 2020

 







Frame is availabe for free  if you'd like it to add your photos, just contact me and I'll give link for download. 
Photos in frame found on Pexels.com






Wow, I just looked on my calendar last night. Didn't realize we're in the last full week before Christmas. The months seem to be flying by so fastly. Hope all are doing well wherever you live, and keeping safe. 

Just some graphics since I don't really have any great, new photos to share. Love making graphics anyway so that's my share this week. Thanks for stopping by Peabea Scribbles and sharing your love of photography or photography art. Link is open below.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

~hugs 'n scribbles~

Peabea

Some links I visit and sometimes share with that you might enjoy visiting their Photography blog and linking up with them also:

13 comments:

  1. Lovely Christmas scenes, the time flies so fast...
    Last friday my father in law is gone - an we have a lockdown again :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems to have come upon us quite quickly this year! Happy Christmas to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely graphics. Thank you for hosting.
    And have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a nice post. Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice of you to make these graphics available to us! This Christmas will still be "bare bones" in decoration, because I am still working on curtains for the living room, and we didn't take the Christmas tree lights, the wreath and the outside lights with us apparently (or they got lost in the move!). Have a great December week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful festive break and I'll see you in Feb. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's hard to believe that Christmas is almost here because we still don't have snow. We had two snowfalls, but it all eventually melted. Your images help put me in the Christmas spirit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone for visiting and commenting. I do read everyone, and sometimes don't reply here because I visit each and everyone who links or comments and I leave comment on your sites. All visitors and comments are appreciated as I look forward to the interaction and then I can come visit where you blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have done my duty and decorated the living room but have no Christmas feelings at all ! I make my Christmas cards myself, I like creating. This year we are on lockdown on Christmas and New year, and will celebrate alone. Anyway there is curfew at 10 pm !

    ReplyDelete
  10. I found you via your comment on Gattina's blog. What caught my eye is that you are from Ohio. I just moved to Ohio three months ago!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)