Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Pictorial Tuesday Link Up 1 5 2021

 











Just scribbling about pretty flowers in a vase. They're nice any time during the year.

Pictorial Tuesday link up is open below if you'd like to share your love of photography. Also welcome at Pictorial Tuesday are digital scrapbooking, and photography manipulated into art.

Link up opens each Tuesday through Saturday. Thanks for visiting and sharing.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

~hugs 'n scribbles~

Peabea


Some links I visit and sometimes share with that you might enjoy visiting their Photography blog and linking up with them also:



12 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers, give us happiness in this dífficult time.
    Happy healthy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful lilies. Thanks for sharing them and I hope that you have a wonderful 2021. Happy New Year to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are starting the year off with these beautiful lilies! Good for you:) Hope it will be a lily-like year! Jesh

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look like the type of lilies that smell so good. Your house must smell delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These lilies are beautiful. Lilies always make me think of the tropics, which is a welcome change, from the current winter weather. Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes there should always be flowers. Lucky for me my summer garden is ablaze with colour. Wishing you and yours all the very best for 2021. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful flowers. Sorry, my english is bad. Many greetings

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such pretty colors to brighten a day!

    I'm glad you are a part of 'My Corner of the World' this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous lilies Peabea ...... and such a delicate hue! I love to have a bunch of lilies on & off, they add so much joy!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)