Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Pictorial Tuesday Link Up 2 9 2021

 This week, I woke up to what looked like a winter wonderland, and my blue spruce tree looked like one of those flocked Christmas trees. Had to go to town later, and all along the roads and everywhere, it still looked all white. Even the air looked white. It was one of those rain, sleet, snow mixes that painted everything beautifully. Made the snow that had fallen worth while just to see the sight. 









Link up is open below for sharing your photography, photography art, and/or digital scrapbooking.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
~hugs~

Peabea

Some links I visit and sometimes share with that you might enjoy visiting their Photography blog and linking up with them also:


12 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful! We have such a lot of snow here, our life is broken down (no postman, no taxi, no train...) my cat is very sad, that she cannot go out, was crying in the night... Will show the photos later (had prepaired my today's post for upcoming Valentines Day).
    Send you a ray of sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s so pretty. We got quite a bit of snow on Sunday and are expecting quite a bit more today! I’m veery happy that there is a service that clears the property.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your snow is pretty. I live in the city where it gets ugly fast... LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a lot of snow and very beautiful. I live in a region where there is no snow. I am glad that they clear the property. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That one tree - fabulous! Can see snow is all around you! I miss it! Thank you for your kind comment:)
    Jesh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Black and white photography the easy way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks pretty cold there. Meanwhile I've got the AC on 24/7 - just had it off for a few days last week this winter, that's all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They do look like those flocked Christmas trees. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remember weather like that growing up in the Chicago area! What fabulous images the funky weather created!

    I'm so glad to see you at 'My Corner of the World' this week!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)