Monday, April 26, 2021







I'm taking a break from Pictorial Tuesday for a bit until I can be out and about to do more photography to share instead of just recycling some of my older stuff. The weather is getting better (even though we recently had a snow storm unusual for end of April), which will make it easier to be out and about. 

Thank you to all who have visited each week to share your lovely photos. I do appreciate that, and hopefully it won't be so long that I lose you guys, but will understand.



Have a great Tuesday, and week. Again, thank you to all who have visited Pictorial Tuesday.






 

4 comments:

  1. Many thanks for hosting!
    Enjoy your outings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand - I've been going through my older photos this past year too. I take so many that I've skipped quite a few - so it's like new material for me. Hope you'll be back sooner rather than later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your break and have fun getting out.

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)