Monday, April 19, 2021

Pictorial Tuesday Link Up 4 20 2021

 






The above is made of rocks and saw blades. Not sure what it represents or anything.



















A town about 50 minutes from me put in a new bridge over the river. My sisters and I decided we wanted to walk across it. But, goofy me ended up not taking a picture of the bridge. By Summer, they'll have new places to eat along the river so we plan to revisit.

After crossing the bridge, we walked around the charming town, visited a Boutique, and then found the stairs that led us down by the water. I did some pics of those. Then after, we had lunch at a cute diner.

Happy Tuesday. Link up is open below for sharing your photography. Thanks for stopping by, and have a good rest of the week.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Peabea
~hugs 'n scribbles~

Some of the link ups I visit:



8 comments:

  1. Nice spring walk. #2 looks for me like a cactus.
    My photos are made in the middle of march, have a lot wild cyclamen in my garden, reds and whites, the begun to bloom still under the snow...
    Have a good week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures. I like how you composed the stairs and bridge photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting what we find on a ramble...like that sculpture! Stay safe and enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. About the sculpture of the painted melons (?) and the saw blades: there are artists who have the art of stacking. They often do it with rocks on top of each other.I like thia one! Great you had an outing! Jesh

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's looks like you went on a photo safari!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful place and beautiful pics. Thanks for sharing them with us. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Impressive bridge! I really love the whimsical sculpture and the Drive-in graphic. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)