Sunday, June 20, 2021

Sunday Scripture Blessings Link Up 6 20 2021


This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time, but it has now been revealed through the appearing of our Savior, Christ Jesus, who has destroyed death and has brought life and immortality to light through the gospel. 2 Timothy 1:9-10 NIV

My Savior and my friend, I sing praises to you for your gift of Grace. 

Happy Sunday. I apologize for no notice that there wouldn't be a Sunday Scripture link up last Sunday. Did not realize that since I'd been away, I hadn't prepared one. Hope all are enjoying a great Summer. 

The link up is open below.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

~hugs 'n blessings~

Peabea

Sharing with these link ups:

5 comments:

  1. Missed you last week, but SO glad you got to go away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that verse. I'm glad you were able to have some time away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Restore, Support and Strengthen - and establish - it's what I am believing in this week! Sweet encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missed you last week! This photo and Scripture is a lovely welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not sure is my first comment posted? Just want to say your Scripture today blessed me. I hope you enjoyed your time away!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)