Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Scripture Blessing Wednesday 7-21-2021


 This week's Scripture Blessing link up is still open for sharing. Thanks to all who have visit and share some scripture.

 I'm so excited to be going on vacation with my daughter's family. Can use some prayers for traveling mercies; I am a bit aprehensive of traveling so far since at my age, all bones and body will surely ache, but not break. :) For that reason, there won't be a link up on Sunday or sharing next week, but please return the following Sunday. I do miss those that can't always stop by.

Have a great and safe week. Stay well.

Link up is still open. Share below:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


~hugs 'n blessings~

Peabea


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)