Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Scripture Blessings Link Up for Tuesday 8 3 2021 & Free Printable


 Hey, how is everyone's week going. I came home from Vacation last Thursday to find that Mr. Razzy wasn't feeling too great. His system was off as far as his normal potty routine. He's never been gone anywhere for a week before, and even though my son's family kept him, I think the stress got to him or he put something in his mouth that he shouldn't. I read to try yogurt so I did, and I think it is working. He's back to acting his onery self. lol 

On another note, the vacation was great. 

Since I'm now leaving Scripture Blessings up for a week, I'm sharing another scripture, and the link up is below if you'd like to add one from Sunday or anytime during the week. 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Free Printable below you can use as a bookmark or however. The scripture is Psalm 29:11 and Joshua 24:15. I place them back to back and then laminate for my Bible. Just click on it and save it. Any problem, let me know. :😊



Thanks, and Happy Tuesday. 

~hugs 'n blessings~

Peabea

Some other sites you may want to visit:

Joanne Viola 

Living Our Days

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)