Sunday, September 5, 2021

Scripture Blessings Link Up 9 5 2021

 

There is just something about this weed....maybe the intrigue of whether it is actually one that is good for you like Queen Anne's Lace or the not so good one Hemlock. I can never tell for sure, but if you do know the difference, from what I have read, one is good for many things. Kind of reminds me of how God fits into our lives. Some things are good for us; others not so much.

May they who love you be like
the sun when it rises in its strength
                              
                        Judges 5:31 NIV

Oh Lord, our Lord, how 
majestic is your name in all 
the earth! You have set your
 glory above the heavens.

                    Psalm 8:1 NIV

Happy Sunday as we venture into a new month. Link up is open below all week for scripture sharing. Have a good week all.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

~hugs 'n blessings~

Peabea

Some link ups you may want to visit today and throughout the week. Thanks.

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful blessing. I love Queen Anne’s lace as well. It is also called wild carrot as the root is like a carrot and is edible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved introducing this beauty to my grandkids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realize Queen Anne's lace and hemlock looked alike! I'm amazed at the beauty God puts in what some would consider a weed. Such majesty and creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. God's creativity is evident even in what some would consider weeds! I think Queen Anne's Lace is beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)