Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Pictorial Tuesday Link Up 10 12 2021





 



Just scribbling with pictures of some weeds this time. I think they make for great photos, and if can get a good backdrop that makes them all the better. 😊 Fun to make textures out of too. 

Hope everyone has had a good Summer with some vacations and fun relax times. In Ohio, our weather has been pretty good. Seems rain tends to go around where I live so yards were a bit dry there for a while. Weather so far this Fall has been like Summer with some nice Fall days with the weather I like in the 70's. 

I did get to have a vacation this year. First ever in a long, long time. My sweet daughter's family invited me along. Wasn't sure at my age I could do the long, long drive, but I did fantastic. Memories were made. 

Feel free to link up so you can visit other photographers, and I can come visit you. 

And please say hello in the comments. Love to hear from people about how they're doing, what they've been up to or just a hi. 

Link up is open below:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


~hugs 'n scribbles~

Peabea

Some of the link ups I visit:

4 comments:

  1. Glad you had your enjoyable road trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Had no clue that is what they're called. Thanks. They are so cute.

      Delete
  3. Love the tiny details that you captured on the flowers!

    Thanks for sharing your link at My Corner of the World this week!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)