Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Pictorial Tuesday Link Up 12 7 2021







 

Snow is coming so I'll be cuddled up with my furbaby, Razzy, a cup of hot chocolate and some Christmas movies. The plus of retirement, I no longer have to go out on a blustery morning and battle the snow to get to work. There were some days that I thought I wouldn't make it. Acutally, one year in the 1970's, we had a blizzard type weather, and I lost my car because they closed the roads, and everyone had to just leave their cars. We did get a ride with emergency help. Anyway, they opened up after the storm was over to any tow truck company that could get out to get them off the highway. Took me a few days to find out who towed my car so I could go retrieve it. No fun, so yeah, I like just staying off the road whenever it snows now. This time, the snow isn't to hang around too long.

At Christmas, I usually make a craft or two. Below is the current pillows that I made out of one fat quater. I found the cute buffalo check for very reasonable, and with the (c)Cricut added the wording. 



This is new for Razzy. He now thinks he likes to perch on the back of the couch. Maybe he can see better out the window?? 



What's happening for you as you prepare for Christmas season. With grown kids and their families, we won't be celebrating until after the New Year because of thir schedules. 

Have a happy week. Thanks for visiting. I enjoy each and everyone who visits me and shares or just says hello or just stops by. :)

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

~hugs 'n scribbles~

Peabea



9 comments:

  1. Lovely crafts and: the pets are searching for their own place. My cat too...
    Seems, the winters were harder in past times here, but last winter was not a joy. What a luck, when we don't must go out!
    Have a nice advent time

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pillows you made! Enjoy using them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pillows are beautiful. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Razzy looks like a lot of fun. Beautiful bold pillow you made! Have a great December week:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for adding my post to the party - I could not see the linky in the morning (it's often) and would come back again, but the day was to stressy, sigh!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)