Saturday, January 8, 2022

Sunday Scripture Blessings 1 9 2022




 When the Lord divided Canaan among the tribes of Israel, Levi received no share of the land. God said to him simply, "I am thy part and thine inheritance," and by those words made him richer than all his brethren, richer than all the kings and rajas who have ever lived in the world. And there is a spiritual principle here, a principle still valid for every priest of the Most High God. from A W Tozer book.

Early on with new religion (acceptance of God), there is a hunger, a want. To keep that would be great. How do I do that? I have become mundane and sometimes even have been letting doubt creep in. I remember the early days, the longing to know more, to gain knowledge. Maybe as Tozer says, it is a simple as God Love. Maybe trying to make it more complicated is my problem Accept is as it is ~ LOVE. pb 4-21-2020

"God is thy part and thine inheritance". God is our richness ~ all we need. 

Happy Sunday, and so far so good with the New Year for me. Except, so many around are getting the Covid. I pray continually for God to just wipe it out, and seems it is getting milder cases. Prayers it is on its way out.

Link up is open below, and thank you to all who come and share a blessing with a scripture.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

~hugs 'n scribbles~

Peabea

Note: All artwork and elements other than the scripture are from Anna Aspeness Designs. I only manipulated to make it my display. Thank you Anna for your beautiful work.

Some link ups I visit 

3 comments:

  1. We do make faith pretty complicated, don't we?
    Trusting for grace to receive what has been given and to live in its light!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That graphic is gorgeous, and so true. Sometimes, as Revelation says, we need to come back to our first love, to remember how God brought us to Himself and worked in our lives ever since. If we stay in the Word, even if it seems mundane or we don't feel like it or we don't feel we're getting as much from it, God will speak through it and draw us close to Himself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we are much richer than we realize - if we put God first and remember that HE is our portion and our inheritance. I had forgotten where that phrase came from in Scripture - it's in a couple of songs but I tend to forget that context of the Levites not receiving a territory as their inheritance. It certainly adds a layer to the meaning when I remember that!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)