Monday, February 14, 2022

Pictorial Tuesday Link Up 2 15 2022

I'm changing the link up a bit to incorporate crafting and thrifting repurposing as well as Photography as long as photos are included. Anyone that likes to craft and show how they repurpose crafts and thrifting items is welcome to link up. 

So, today, I'm scribbling some photos about some thrifting and craft store finds. You can make so many things by repurposing things. For me on a buget, it lets me make things to keep busy without spending a fortune. Some I make for gifts; some I make for myself. 



This clock was on clearance for $1.99. I don't need a clock but thought how cute to sit by my coffee pot and read each morning for an uplift. haha  The front does easily come off if I want to change out the photography of the Hello Gorgeous to something else.


I made this tray out of photo frame that I've had for ages and didn't use. The grandson helped me put on the handles as I tried with hot glue, etc. and it would not stick because of the indent on the sides. He drilled holes and applied the handles. He's 15 and has been such a help. 
The HOME is found at dollar store, and I covered it with napkin paper. It has one of those battery tea lights to light it up. It's so fun using the burn method. If not sure what that is, check it out on YouTube. I wasn't sure it actually worked and was afraid I'd burn the whole thing, but it works. 
The Spring is another that I covered with napkin and did the burn method. Then painted the insert and added the word Spring with my Cricut. Thought they added to my tray. 




I made this for my daughter for her laundry room. Then I found the block below at the Dollar Store and painted black and put the saying on it for myself. Alexa is so fun, but she told me when I said, "Alexa do the laundry." that she can't do the laundry, but I can dish the dirt. "Just ask me". So I did and she told me a potting soil joke. lol She's so fun.




   
                                                     

I found this little dog at the dollar store. Painted him black and added the words with my Cricut. The bow is from when Razzy went to the groomer, and they had put it on his collar. Below is my Wags 'n Wiggles. 


Happy Valentine's Day and Happy Tuesday. Love seeing what you share in the link up. Thanks.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

~hugs 'n Scribbles~

Peabea

Some of the link ups I visit:

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting this linkup. I like the repurposing idea of this photo frame. That's a clever idea.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely things and ideas!
    Have a good week

    ReplyDelete
  3. That clock is too cool. Love it. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything you make looks so professional! Emille

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful works. it's really intersting

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many interesting things in this post!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)