Monday, May 23, 2022

Pictorial Potpourri Tuesday Link Up 5 24 2022

 Sharing some of my graphics.






Thanks for visiting, sharing, and linking up your photography, graphics, crafts with Peabea Scribbles. I haven't been doing graphics as much lately because I'm trying to get back to sewing more things that I sell in my Etsy shop. Loving the new sewing machine. It has a few more options than my previous one. I sold my Serger, which I'm kind of regretting now that I'm sewing more. If you're into sewing, there are some great tutorials on YouTube. I wonder if they still do home economics in school. That's where I got a taste of sewing, and from there I bought a book and taught myself. If they don't still do Home Ec, they should. It was so helpful; especially if you're one to like that type of thing. I still have my recipe's that were written during that class, but none of the sewing. My handwriting sure has changed from then. 😊


If you sew, do crafts, thrift or have a great love of photography, please share what you're up to in the link up. Try to visit at least one other who has linked up. Thanks. Have a great rest of the week.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

~hugs 'n scribbles~

Peabea

Some of the link ups I visit:

Wandering Camera Linkup her linkup runs from last Thursday of month  

9 comments:

  1. I love your graphics and that cherub in image two is so gorgeious. I too learnt to sew in home ec, and bought my first sewing machine with my first pay cheque. I am still using it today, nearly 50 years later! though it doesn't do the same amount of work that it used too. I dispare at the number of girls today that can't even sew on a button! Stay safe, enjoy your week, and thankyou again for the linkup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom gave me her Bernina sewing machine - and I'm very awkward when I do so because I don't sew often enough. I have made two lap quilts. My grandmother could go downtown to the department stores, look at a dress and come home and make it. I do not have that gift - but I so admire those who do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The graphics are nicely done. The first one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pages are wonderful. I didn't get much use of the serger, so I donated mine to a rescue. They can use to make blankets and such for the kitties. I look forward to seeing some of your sewing projects. Thanks so much for hosting!

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  5. The graphics are really nice. I'm not sure if home ec exists anymore, but I LOVED it. So many happy memories from that class. And one of the most helpful classes, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such great graphics and I loved all of them. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delightful to see you today my friend

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your images of the bubble fun is too cute - so free and unhindered kids are supposed to be like! Emille

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos that are filled with such tender love!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)