Monday, June 13, 2022

Pictorial Potpourri Tuesday Link Up 6 14 2022

 


Newest baby goat at my son's family's mini farm.





Only one left from previous goats


This is Tina the fun Donkey. She is rather spoiled. lol





The flowers are from a walk Razzy and I took last week.



The babies are growing. Cannot believe how jampacked they are in the tiny nest and they don't fall out. They're in my tree so I've been watching since when mama was sitting on nest. Now she's so busy hunting and feeing them. Soon, they'll be gone off flying. Fun to watch.




The baby. 

Link up is open below. Thank you always to all who visit and share. Have a great and happy week.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

~hugs 'n scribbles~

Peabea Scribbles

3 comments:

  1. Babies and flowers...what a beautiful combination! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, so very cute and the flowers are beautiful. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)