Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Pictorial Potpourri Tuesday Link Up 9 13 2022



Happy Tuesday. I know it’s basically a photo linkup, but I really have nothing prepared for this week. Have things, but just haven’t gotten them taken care of and time got away. Anyway, I wanted to put the link up so please share. 

I do have one photo. My grandson got married over the weekend. I didn’t really take pictures because just enjoying the day, the people, and reception. Think I found I might really like Smirnoff Ice Pink Lemonade. Had one and didn’t taste too bad. 

Enjoy the week. Thanks for visiting. 😊
 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


~hugs n scribbles~

Peabea


5 comments:

  1. Your Grandson's wedding seems like a good reason to not have any prepared this week. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the big occasion. So very nice. Happy for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A grandson's wedding is special, so glad you enjoyed it. Sorry to share sad photos but the 9/11 anniversary reminded me of it, another event we should not remember.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the wedding of your grandson! Such a wonderful reason to just live in the moment!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)