Monday, September 5, 2022

Pictorial Potpourri Tuesday Link Up 9 6 2022


 




The Asters from my seeds finally bloomed. They're sparse but such pretty color. The colors remind me of easter egg colors. I think the Cosmos stunted them because they took up most of the planter I had planted.



A work in porcess. Another Country Cottage stitch hat for winter or may go on my Etsy. I was going to do it in a denim blue, but didn't like how that was working up.

It was a rainy weekend for the Labor Day holiday here in Ohio. We need the rain, but probably dampened some plans for cookouts, etc. Years past when my boys were in school, it signified last day of summer break. Now kids are back in school mid August. 

Not much new here. I'm still without a washer, but the daughter did order one which will be here this week, and then they can bring their older one to me. She is a traveling Nurse so she had to look at washers when she was home. 



Razzy lounging a few years back. 

Happy September everyone. Have a fun week. Thank you for stopping by and linking up or just giving a comment. 

Link up is open until Saturday evening.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
~hugs 'n scribbles~

Peabea

8 comments:

  1. Goodness, without a washer! What a headache. We have a laundromat up the road but that still takes over an hour when the washer breaks down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Peabea, I just read your note from last week. I am sorry you're having these problems, but mostly that you are alone now, without your dear husband. I feel ashamed for when I am cross with my husband over nothing really important in the long run. My cousin passed away this weekend, another reminder of how short life really is. Thanks for the reminder and I pray things go better for you, what a blessing your children are to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is spring now here in Western Australia, though you wouldn't think it looking outside today. I think I need to put my wool hat on. Enjoy your week, stay safe, I hope you get your new washer, and thank you again for the link up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful flowers so very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors of those asters are so bright and cheery! Glad you'll have a new washer soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your har looks cosy and warm! Warning - crocheting is addicting, but to me knitting even mor so:)

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)