Monday, September 26, 2022

Pictorial Potpourri Tuesday Link Up 9 27 2022

 



Was lazy and really didn't want to mow. The sun was kind of out, but one of those blustery days, and temp only in 50's and maybe up to 60. But, I put on my warm, furry hoodie and did the mowing. I'd been putting it off last week because was a busy week. I do not like to mow. It takes me at least hour and half to two hours. That was the hubby's job. He loved it.

Also, after last week's post about going to Put-In-Bay, my oldest sister fell and massacured her arm. It could be saved, but had to have her upper arm where it connects fixed. Guess meant new rotator cuff and whatever that entails. She's 78, and fell down the outdoor stairs going to feed her cats. Yes, she is an old cat lady. haha not really. She only has one indoor, and one outdoor. Anyway, glad we got to get our trip in that she enjoyed. She's doing okay.We did determine that the toe part of her flip flop sandal caught with the edge of the stair instead of getting her full foot on. So, I think being of old age myself, I'll not wear them anymore. Well, that enough about that. lol



One of my favorite photos from this time of year. My grandson when little. His first time to picking his pumpkin from a farm patch instead of at stores. He got his in his wagon and off he went without waiting for his mom or me. lol He had so much fun. Hard to believe he's now 16 and getting his driving license next week. 

Love Fall, but not what comes after. Fun seeing all the pumpkins by the roadside that farmers and others are selling along with the colorfun mums.


Another favorite from this time of year. The grand-daughter helping me rake leaves. ha ha

Crafting: Made couple crochet pumpkins so far. And, still working on trying to master the dpn knitting of how they do socks on either 4 or 5 needles. I've figured out how to cast them all on and get started, but keep getting ladder stitches. Also crocheting a cowl. Will share that craft after get it done. Working on some project bags as well. Not ready to share yet.







Hope all are having a good week. Link up is open. So appreciate all who visit and link up or just say hello. :)

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


~hugs 'n scribbles~

Peabea

Some of the link ups I visit: If you do a link up, and would like me to add your link please let me know in comments or link to your site. Thanks.

6 comments:

  1. Excellent photos of your grandchildren. Hope your sister feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to read about your sister. Sounds so bad and painful. Yes we have to be extra careful as we age. No flip flops for me. I have had a couple of falls and broken bones the last couple of years. It doesn't take much. Stay safe, enjoy your week, and thank you again for the link up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun photos of your grandchildren. Sorry to hear that your sister fell. I hope she feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting us! I hope your sister is on the mend

    ReplyDelete
  5. The photo of your grand daughter is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope that your sister feels better and beautiful shots of the sky.

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)