Monday, October 24, 2022

Pictorial Potpourri Tuesday Link Up 10 25 2022

 




Note: child photo is provided free from Pexels.com. A real cutie, but not one of mine.


A bit of digital graphics since I really don't have any new photography. Top one is new. Others, I have shared before.

Did some thrifting. Here's latest





Hallmark's vintage Bunnies By The Sea. They're so cute, and look to be well kept. Since I thrift for myself and resale, these two will be sold. 

I am amazed that this is the last Pictorial in October. Most of the leaves on my trees are down. Today, I did my last mowing so I could mulch the leaves at the same time. It's been cold with the heat on, but this week, we're in the 70's. 

Thank you all for the good thoughts on last week's Pictorial. It's still up in the air, but hopefully gets better as the days go on. All were appreciated.

Have a great week. Link up is open.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

~hugs 'n scribbles~

Peabea

Some of the link ups I visit: If you do a link up, and would like me to add your link please let me know in comments or link to your site. Thanks.


8 comments:

  1. I love the nice bunnies. They are snowwhite. Also the first picture is so nice. The text :-) Thanks for hosting again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your handcrafts are so good here

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderful! Welcome back and I hope all is well. Thank you so much for hosting.

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute bunnies. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These vintage bunnies are so cute. Those are well kept and still in good condition. Beautiful photos and quotes too.I like the first one with autumn leaves and a quote.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh such pretties here, Peabea. What a lovely visit on this beautiful October weekend. Thanks for brightening it up even more!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)