Monday, January 2, 2023

Pictorial Tuesday Link Up 1 3 2023



 






Just a few photos from my posts during 2022. All in all 2022 treated me pretty good other than the disappointment of the Christmas holiday weather. The next week though, my son and DIL took me to lunch and shopping at the Bend 'n Dent. Do any of you do shopping at those? The ones they take me to are run by the Amish. They have some unusual items. We mostly go for the coffee pods for the Keurig. Some things are outdated by a bit, but a lot are still with good dates. I'm not sure, but I think they must get foods or excess from groceries. Maybe by the pallet load. Not sure, but there are some really good bargains. It was a fun day with the son, his wife, my grandson and his wife since we didn't get to get together for Christmas. They make my day and make me laugh. 

It is interesting to be in a store with no electricity or heat, but that's their lifestyle/religion. You keep wanting to have someone turn on the lights. If can't see with the normal lighting, we use the flashlight on our cameras to see dates.😀

Hope all had a really nice New Year holiday. If you pick a word for the new year, can you share? I usually pick one, but still mulling it over to decide. 

Really hope 2023 treats all with kindness. I know I look forward to seeing all the wonderful photography that will be shared here during the year from all who stop by. Have a great day.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

~hugs~

Peabea



10 comments:

  1. Beautiful 2022 shots. Love the butterfly.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos! Glad you had a good time with your son

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like your selection of 2022 shots. I hope it's ok now for you with the weather. I wish you a happy new year to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  4. Despite missing Christmas with your family, it sounds like you had a special day anyway. We had to delay our trip to Colorado by one day due to weather. The post I shared here is somber but for a reason. It is about a dear friend who passed away several years ago and now his sweet wife has also passed, just a few days before Christmas, at 92 years old. They were both active until the end of their lives. I will now miss them both, but was so blessed by knowing them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The unique rocks at the sea look fantastic. Great sceneries!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy new Year to you! The butterfly and Black Susans (?) got my smile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year to you. Beautiful 2022 shots. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. A nice collection through the year.

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)