Monday, April 17, 2023

Pictorial Tuesday Link Up 4 18 2023



Thrifting: This week I scored this cute table for $3.99. Looked it up and it came from At Home store and sells for around $100 plus. It is like new so couldn’t pass it up. Had a couple end tables I was tired of anyway so am getting rid of those. 




 Second loaf made in the used/new to me bread machine. The receipe that came in the book with the machine was more dense. This one, I used the recipe that I usually use and it could be more dense, but it tasted good. 







We've had some pretty sunsets lately. Weather has been in the 80's for last couple weeks, and today it is cold, rainy, and some snow mixed.

 Link up is open. Thanks for all who stop by and either link or say hello in the comments. Have a happy week.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

~hugs 'n scribbles~
Peabea

7 comments:

  1. ooo, I really like your little side drawers. Especially with the pattern embossed on them. Great find! Enjoy your week. And thankyou again for the linkup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's such a great find with the table! It's always satisfying to come across a good deal. And I agree, the sunsets are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful series of sunset photos. The table looks like a good find.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cool find. Very nice. And beautiful sunset pics. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sharing somber photos, but where I live it's day of remembering a somber event, one of those days I will never forget. Thanks for letting me share it here.

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)