Monday, April 3, 2023

Pictorial Tuesday Link Up 4 4 2023












 This week I'm sharing some thrifting, a craft, and some pretty flowers I treated myself.

At the thrift store (not Goodwill, but a cute little thrift store about 40 minues away) they had a 50 cent rack and that's where I picked up the sweaters. The yellow one is Lane Bryant and is new with tags. The other one not, but in nice condition. I also got the cross stitch items there, much more reasonable than at the hobby/craft stores. Can't believe what patterns cost now compared to when I use to do that years ago. The dress pattern, I may never make but go it becausse you can use in crafting projects.

The bunny is a free crochet Amigurumi pattern found on YouTube. Just keeping myself busy. I've always done crochet, and now trying to do some knitting but it's not going so well. Crochet is much easier for me, maybe because I did it first??

If you celebrate Easter, have a nice holiday. Nice to be on this side of the Cross because we know why Jesus had to suffer so much for us. If you don't celebrate, hope you enjoy the holiday weekend. 



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Blessings 💓

~hugs 'n scribbles~

Peabea

Some link ups I visit:

6 comments:

  1. Very nice finds. Happy Easter to you. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing. Always look forward to your ventures.

      Delete
  2. Wonderful finds. Love the beautiful roses.
    Thank you for hosting.
    And Happy East too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our local Aldi always has them around $3 so nice price to treat onself. They last forever except for the roses. I like to dry them. They are so lovely dried to add to an arrangement. Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  3. Great finds, and the crochet bunny is so cute. I love amigurumi but haven't ever made any myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I had that same simplicity pattern at one point! Such fun photos; that bunny is so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)