Monday, May 15, 2023

Pictorial Tuesday Link Up 5 16 2023 ~ They're Back


 


They are back Again! Mow then puff balls. I do let them grow for the bees, and then when the puff balls appear...mowing can be more frequent, and I do spray for the ticks. They seem to be going to be bad this year as the grandson has already found some on him. That's the part of Spring and Summer that I do not like. Ticks!! Had one really embedded once, and was lucky not to get the Lyme disease.


A favorite flower gift from kids. I loved receiving them as my babies thought they were the prettiest thing ever. 

Remember this as a kid about dandelions?
Many dandelion superstitions have evolved into childhood tales – ask any seven year old, and they’ll tell you that if you blow on a dandelion puff, the tiny seeds will carry a wish for you. Also, hold a dandelion bloom under your chin – if your skin appears yellow, you’ll be rich some day. This particular legend dates back to medieval times.

Anyway, I think Spring has fully arrived. Been nice. I got some flowers planted. Did the hubby's grave for Memorial Day. 

Sad news: I mowed, got finished and the riding mower went kabut. Hoping not major and the grandson can fix it. It is old. I remember how thrilled the hubby was when he bought it brand new. There's just something about most guys and mowers. I think it's their relaxing, thinking time as they ride around. Plus they like the fresh cut grass look and smell. For me, it's never been my thing, but now the job falls to me. (sad face) lol

Hope all are enjoying. Have a gread week.


Hugs from me

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Peabea


Some link ups I visit:

5 comments:

  1. Wow, very nice. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wishing you a beautiful week also thank you for hosting us

    ReplyDelete
  3. We used to do that holding under the chin thing at primary school. Can't remember what it was meant to show....

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)