Monday, May 8, 2023

Pictorial Tuesday Link Up 5 9 2023

 





Latest plant purchase. Just says Island Bloom on the container, but I think it is a Hibiscus.  I finally think our frost dates are over here where I am in Ohio so will be time to plant my seedlings soon. Also planned is a trip to the Amish for their reasonably prices flowers.




Above plant is from the son and his family for my birthday. They bring me one or two each year from the Amish country. They're always so full and beautiful. I usually transplant them because they're so heavy for the planter they're in.

Have a happy week.

Link up is open below. Thanks for visiting and linking up or just saying hello.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

~hugs 'n scribbles~

Peabea

6 comments:

  1. They are very beautiful. I also think it's hibiscus. I just sowed some of my seeds too. Happy planting!!

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning colour. Spring is the most wonderful time of year. Enjoy. Stay safe, and thankyou again for the linkup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful colors. Thanks for sharing them. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw some beautiful flowers yesterday and didn't know their name-now I do; they were hibiscus. I shared a review today of the most recent book I've read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for brightening our day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful hibiscus and petunias! Thanks for sharing and for hosting this link-up!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)