Monday, June 5, 2023

Pictorial Tuesday Linkup 6 6 2023

Apparently you might have to hit play twice.

I went up to water the flowers on my hubby's grave, and sometimes I don't take Razzy because it's later in day after the sun isn't so hot. But, decided to take him along. It's only up the road from me. I pumped the water at the well, and watered his grave. Went around to the pump again to get water to  do his mom and dad's grave. Anyway, Razzy kept whining. It was because when I do take him to the cemetery, it is to take a walk. I wasn't going to, but he insisted so we took a walk. Animals just have a way of getting their way. Couldn't help it because of his cute little whine.  😊

 




Well, the seeds that I started in March didn't pan out too good so I ended up buying annuals. Most around at the nurseries that I saw aren't looking too healthy so hoping they get better. I did still put some of my small seedling in the planters so we'll see.

It is already so hot here. Up towards 90's but I love it. No air in yet,but there has been a nice breeze here so windows could be opened to help a bit. The grandson will put my air conditioners in for me sometime soon. He's a busy 16 year old. He works every day now that school is out plus his mechanic work. I told him he needs to rest some. He never stops, but that's good. I kinda remember being young and all that energy. haha

Hope all are enjoying June. Have a great week. Last week was a busy one for me. Kids took me shopping and thrifting all day. Wore me out, but was fun. Then celebrated my sister's 79'th birthday. We had a fun day eating and then thrifting.

Love seeing your visits. Thank you. Link up is open.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

~hugs 'n scribbles~

Peabea

13 comments:

  1. Razzy is most handsome and I wouldn't say no to him either.

    Love all the beautiful flowers.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Scritches to Razzy. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What very pretty flower beds!! You've done a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The boxes of flowers look so lovely. We are into winter here. It has been very wet and cold here the last few days. Enjoy the warmer weather, take care, and thankyou again for the linkup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flower beds are beautiful!
    Happy Tuesday, Peabea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like you had a busy and fun week! It's so hot here too! I'm not a big fan of the heat, but I do enjoy spending time outdoors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Blessed Birthday to your sister. Those flowers are so beautiful. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You’re taking good care of those flowers. πŸ’›
    Out here in CA, it’s still warming up and I’m already dreading the heatwaves. πŸ˜€ I’m going to enjoy the outdoors until then. πŸ˜‰πŸ™‚
    Thank you for hosting Pictorial Tuesday. πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

    ReplyDelete
  8. The gardens looks bright and cheerful! We're contemplating how much we really want to do with flowers at our apartment, since we'd have to do planters and pots rather than right in the ground, and there's not much space for hanging baskets either. Plus I'm not very good at taking care of plants! Eek.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't hear or see much in the news this week remembering D-Day, but I'm sharing my past post about it, with a personal connection.

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)