Monday, June 12, 2023

Pictorial Tuesday Link Up 6 13 2023

 


~ The Scent when wind blows across a delicate flower is music to the senses ~

Reposting one that I shared originally in 2012.

The original picture for this post is from my flower garden.
  • I applied a Levels Adjustment Layer
  • Cut out one of the flowers
  • Applied a pink fill
  • Applied the Embrace Texture
    • Applied Soft Light
  • Then applied Annabelle Texture 
    • Applied Multiply
  • Added my text and a drop shadow
Original photo
Enjoy!!

Link up is open below for sharing your photography, crafts, digital scrapbooking, and thrifting. I do ask that your link up be of your original photography of what you've been shooting, your original digital artwork as well as your photography of any crafts or thrifting finds. Have a happy week.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

~hugs 'n scribbles~

Peabea

8 comments:

  1. So very nice. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must have been fun to do those edits on that flower. :)
    I hope you're having a good June, so far.
    Thank you for hosting Pictorial Tuesday, Peabea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The floral digital art is beautiful. I will apply that technique too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Music to the senses! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's really beautiful; - the bold colour mix really works for it too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful flowers and a more beautiful quote.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the floral digital art.

    Happy Thursday, Peabea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful flowers and a lovely digital art piece created from it!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)