Monday, July 17, 2023

Pictorial Tuesday Link Up 7 18 2023

 Welcome to Pictorial Tuesday (link up below).

If you're new here, Welcome. And, if you're not also welcome. I appreciate every one of you. What we're all about. Pictorial Tuesday is based on one's love of Photography. If you like to manipulate your photos to look like a painting with software programs or you just love the way the photo looks straight out of the camera, Pictorial Tuesday is for sharing your masterpieces with me and others who love photography. To me, all photos are master pieces. So each Tuesday, I host a linky party from Monday to Saturday to share your photos. 🙂 

I love photography and always have since a child. To me, it’s a great way to capture and view things that might be missed with the naked eye, and also to preserve memories. I also enjoy journaling my Bible reading with digital photography. 

In the past months, I have also included that your crafting may also be shared as well as any thrifting you do. The only requirement, I guess, is that photos (your own) need be shared as well as your photos of your crafting projects as this is a Photography link up. No stock photos.

Yellow Weed on French Kiss Caquelure BG

Yellow Weed Gallery Wrap on Fr Kiss BG

Above is from an action that I found online years back.  I love this action…so easy to use on any photo. Bad thing though, I checked and it is no longer available that I could find. I was going to share the link. Bummer 😒

 

Camera Ty Say Candy

My selection below for Pictorial Tuesday is of a sunrise.

1-dsc_0085

1-dsc_0092

1-dsc_0087

Some of the best photos are ones that just capture a great moment.

Also, my Hibiscus: When I first bought it at beginning of Spring, it had blooms. Then I read how to cut it back, and I thought I had ruined it since it's been a while, but here it is. Finally a new bloom! Still up in the air as if I should take out of this planter and plant it in the ground. 



So, you’re next. Just click below and link up to share your masterpieces. There are no definite rules on what photos you share (be nice though and keep them clean), and I would ask that you would visit at least one or a few of the other’s who have linked up their sites and make some new or old virtual photographer friends.

And feel free to share my button on your post. Thank you.

Thank you, and hope you'll come back next Tuesday too. 🙂

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

~Hugs 'n Scribbles~

Peabea

Some link ups I visit:

10 comments:

  1. Peabee, the only thing I ever photograph is food! But I love looking at your photos of flowers and sunrises. I've always thought sunrises surpass sunsets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy seeing your lovely photos, Peabea.

    Happy Tuesday and thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting this fun party! We appreciate you too Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely sky pictures. And pretty hibiscus. <3
    Thank you for hosting Pictorial Tuesday. Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your photography! The sunrise is stunning, and the hibiscus is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colour and light in your photography

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your sunrise photos. Very nice. Your hibiscus is very beautiful. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Since this week is the moon landing anniversary, I'm sharing a blog post that featured photos from my visit to NASA. Thanks for the link up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. There is something so satisfying when a seed you plant finally blooms! And every sunest is a mesmerising masterpiece, I find (much to my husband's annoyance...hehehehe)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photos and flowers - Hibiscus is always so showy! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)