Monday, July 10, 2023

Pictorial Tuesday Link Up 7 11 2023

 








So, the seeds that I started in April, aren't doing so bad out in the planters. Although, I now don't know which is which. haha 
 I should have made better tags for the outdoor planting as they have all gone away since they were just made with cardstock. 

Hope everyone who celebrates had a nice July 4th holiday break. It was super nice celebrating with my kids. Razzy and I stayed over night. Then out to eat with my sisters and one of their kids came from Indiana and Alabama. Hadn't seen them in a while. Then to the sister's who has the pool. Fun weekend. 

Link up is open below.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

~hugs 'n scribbles~
 
Peabea

10 comments:

  1. Wow, just beautiful flowers. Beautiful and so colorful.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful flowers. Very nice. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like there's a party going in your garden! Enjoy the flowers, enjoy the season!
    And thank you for hosting, Peabea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the gorgeous flowers, Peabea.

    Hugs and blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thank you for this lovely fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's always a bit of a gamble when you start seeds from scratch, so it's nice to see that yours are thriving. Beautiful blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  7. First time linking up! Thank you. Your flowers are so colorful and pretty! Everytjing in my garden is behind this year as our spring was very rainy and and cold.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your garden is so colorful! I can't wait til spring here in NZ!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)