Monday, September 11, 2023

Pictorial Tuesday Link Up 9 12 2023

 Digging out some old photos. I've been busy trying to downsize a 3 bedroom house that contains all the past that I didn't have the heart to throw away from my three children who are now well all grown up. lol I am pitching now though. I have given them things they may want to go through and then they can pitch or throw it all away. I can't keep as I decided I will be selling the house after all. It is sold, but the waiting for this all to go through so I can finally find an apartment is driving me up the wall. I'm apparently not...well I'm not...a patient person. I just want to be done with this place. Anyway, enough of that. 

Other news, I got a job with a catering company. Not sure this old gal can do that, but have done two shifts already. Kind of fun to see the young couples at their weddings and events. It's just like if I were helping out at someone's event only I'm getting paid for it. Only have to pick and choose which events you want to work so that's right up my alley and only on the weekends usually. Glad to get me out of the house and some socializing.

Anyway, here are some photos from the files:


I love this memory photo of hubby showing our daughter how to tie hook on line when we use to be at the Lake.


Only 4 leaf clover I've ever found so had to photograph it.


Spray from behind our little boat. I miss those days as I love to fish.


Big leaf, I guess, from one of my walks.





Link up is open below. Have a wonderful week.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

~hugs 'n scribbles~

Peabea

Some of the link ups I visit:



10 comments:

  1. Photos down the memory lane are always inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These times of change and sorting reorganisation are difficult and sometimes disturbing, but you have to go ahead whatever it takes. I wish you courage in this phase.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Needed that supportive comment. :) And thanks for sharing your talents with Pictorial Tuesday.

      Delete
  3. Wonderful photo of your daughter and her Dad.
    Hope all goes well for you apartment hunting.
    Best of luck with your new job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am excited for a change. It is scary at my age, but still adventurous. lol

      Delete
  4. Thank you for hosting. What a beautiful memory photo! I wish you a lot of patience, and yes, I understand you well. It must all be behind you soon! Glad to hear your job is going well, and that you enjoy it. It suits you.

    Lieve groet,
    Aritha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for commenting, and sharing with Pictorial Tuesday. Yes, to all you say. The comment helps make it seem to be okay. Appraisal was done today, but then I don't know what happens after that. Have never sold a house before. Appreciate your visit so then I can come visit back.

      Delete
  5. Those are beautiful photos. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you and thanks for visiting me here and sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you csuhpat1, and always sharing with Pictorial Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)