Monday, November 6, 2023

Pictorial Tuesday Link Up 11 7 2023

A walk in the park photos. New place and new smells for Razzy. The weather has been only in low 40’s of day, but this was a sunny, warmer day so good one to get out and walk. Razzy was thrilled that he got to go too. 

















I look over and this is the stare I get. I wasn't sharing the snack I was having. He looks kinda mad, don't you think? 😀 I did give him one of his snacks when I was done. 


Daughter's family dressed for Halloween to hand out candy this year. It was really cold, and rainy so most said they hardly had the kids they usually do. I've always lived out in county so never had kids come by, but since I moved, I thought I would. But no kids so I'm forced to eat all this candy. lol NOT! Well some. :)  I froze it. Maybe out for Christmas. 

Have a great week. Link up is open below for your photography, crafts, photo digital manipulations, and/or thrifting. Thanks for sharing.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

~scribbles 'n hugs~

Peabea



8 comments:

  1. The riverside is beautiful looking indeed! A great dress up for Halloween too

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look like a beautiful fall day; a lovely time to be out walking.
    Enjoy the candy. :)
    Have a great week ahead, Peabea.
    And thank you for hosting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lovely walk and lots of new smells for Razzy. Enjoy your week and thankyou again for th elinkup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful day. It looks like Razzy had quite the adventure on your walk in the park!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A nice autumn walk - and the halloween dresses are...beautiful? --fear making.
    All the best
    Violetta

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful place to walk. Very cool. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a really nice park to explore and enjoy! Hope you're settling in and getting comfortable in your new place!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We haven't had trick or treaters in nearly 20 years since we moved out into the country (we live on the end of a private/ dead end road). The park looks just lovely! We try to get out and walk/hike whenever our weather allows too; even if it starting to get colder than I'd like.

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)