Monday, December 18, 2023

Pictorial Tuesday Link Up 12 19 2023

 




Artwork from the grandson when he was little. I loved it so scanned it to keep and added the words. 

We aren’t really wearing the hats. It’s photo magic with a hat jpg from The Coffeeshop Blog. lol Razzy probably would have shook it off if real. ☺

From Razzy Morkie Boy and me Merry Christmas, and hope you have nice holiday weeks however you celebrate them. I won’t be posting the link up next Tuesday so will say have a Happy New Year and see you in 2024. 

Link up is open below. 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

~hugs ‘n scribbles~

Peabea


7 comments:

  1. Aww, so very cute. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you, too.
    All the best and have a fine time
    Violetta

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute photos. Thanks for the weekly link up and enjoy the break. Merry Christmas and anticipate a blessed new Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grandkid art is the best! Have a merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clever Christmas card!! Merry Christmas to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As usual, Peabea, I took photos of nothing but food! And I hope readers who've found sourdough to be too time-consuming and complicated will take a look at my streamlined method with none of the feeding and discarding faff that makes maintaining a starter more bother than caring for a pet! Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely festive sights!
    Merry Christmas and Happy New year to you.
    Thank you for hosting Pictorial Tuesday, Peabea.

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)