Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Pictorial Tuesday Link Up 1 16 2024





We finally got snow on the ground. Not happy camper. I always hope for a snow free Winter. lol 
However, I'm choosing not to show snow pictures, but some flowers that my daughter gave me a few years back. 

Late with this as internet has not been playing very nicely today. Finally came up enough that it's not repeatedly going back down everytime I think it's up enough to do this.

Hope all have a great week. 

Link up is open.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

~hugs 'n scribbles~
Peabea



2 comments:

  1. Always frustrating when the internet isn't cooperative! Hope the problem is resolved now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice flowers, and I hope your problems will find an end.
    All the best
    Violetta

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)