Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Pictorial Tuesday Link Up 2 6 2024

 


Just some silliness as I waited for my spaghetti water to boil. 



Down the lane to where you can put in your non motorized boats. 


Razzy loves his walks at this park. It’s also a favorite of kids in Summer as it has a swimming pool and skateboarding. Always took my grandson here to skateboard when I use to babysit him. Fun to watch the teens do tricks. Grandson got pretty decent but no longer goes. He graduates this year plus works and is a busy kid. If you’re a YMCA member, you can also go to this park pool with your Y membership. 

Happy Tuesday

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

~hugs 'n scribbles~

Peabea



9 comments:

  1. Very cool videos. They made me smile. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems to be a very nice place....Filming boiling water....a good idea...
    All the best
    Violetta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to be 'silly' from time to time, love it.
    My link: 6. I hope you will join us weekly at Wed-Sat at #WordlessWednesday (words welcome) https:// esmesalon . com / tag /

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boiling water never seemed so entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being silly is a good thing and I am silly every single day. Your pup is so cute.

    Now I want spaghetti.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. The still on the first one made me think it was the moon at first...ha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The videos made me smile! 😊
    Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a beautiful lake. You must feel very lucky to live nearby.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for participating and sharing at #13 InLinkz. See you again next week!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)