Monday, August 3, 2026

Pictorial Tuesday 8 4 2026

 



Strawberries are rinsed. Bread is done. Dinner time. I like to make a strawberry smoothie with just milk and strawberries in the blender to drink among other things strawberries are good for plus they're delicious on their own.

Some past thrifting finds




I crochet so when I saw this lovely pineapple pattern crochet round for the table when I went to the Goodwill Bins, I had to get it. There was a couple of spots where is was coming unraveled, but I got my crochet hook and fixed those. Someone put in a lot of work for this large doily just to have it thrown to Goodwill so I rescued it. Also the pitcher with the flowers is a thrift find at the Salvation Army Family Store. 

I didn't think I'd be able to do a Pictorial this week, but I had some time so I did it early. My surgery is Tuesday. Old and having appointments is a pain in the derriere. 

Have a good week, and hope August will be good to everyone. Link is up for sharing your photography and/or thrifting finds.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

~hugs~

Peabea


Sharing with:




6 comments:

  1. I hope your surgery goes well! Take care of you. The strawberries look delicious and the crochet mat and the jug you rescued is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those fresh strawberries and homemade bread look wonderful, and what a great save on that vintage crochet doily! Sending you my best wishes for your surgery today. Hope everything goes smoothly and you have a quick, easy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. je vous souhaite une opération sans complication. j'adore toutes ces trouvailles de brocante. En particulier le pichet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful strawberries dear Peabea. I like them with sugar and vanilla ice. And a nice yellow flower in the pot.
    Have a good time and all the best
    Violetta

    ReplyDelete
  5. My prayers for you and your medical team!
    Thank you for hosting! I've shared #6 and 7. Off to visit the other guest links.
    Have a fun week.
    All the best.
    Debra @ Life Captured

    Life Captured invites you and guests to the link parties Home Page Linkup and My Sunday Snapshot at
    https://lifecaptured.site

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)