Monday, August 31, 2026

Pictorial Tuesday 9 1 2026





 I'm sorry if this is a duplicate post. I don't remember if I posted this yet. These teeny tiny little berries are growing among the grass in my yard. (the photo makes them look larger than they are) I'm assuming that one time or another there was a strawberry patch that someone had planted. A friend told me they're just wild strawberries that appear sometimes. Anyway, however they got here, they are adorable little things. :)

If I had the patience, and more time to cultivate, I'd dig some up and try planting them as strawberry plants and see how they do. They were here last year too.


Before long it'll be this time of year. Happy September to all. Hoping the month goes great for everyone.

 (I have a second surgery tomorrow so I'm posting this on Monday. Should be able to see better again as the cataracts will all be gone. Yay!) Kids now can't take my keys away. hahahaha   j/k they weren't talking that yet anyway. :) This mama loves to be on the go!! 

Link up is included below.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

~hugs~

Peabea


Sharing with:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)