Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Pictorial Tuesday 9 29 2026









Some Fall colors. Someone stole some of the weeks in September apparently because can't believe it will be October in 'One' day. Not much new in my world. Just some shopping and cleaning up my annual flowers in pots to put them away. I do leave some out as long as I can in the chance that a butterfly or a bee might need a last drink. 

And, how do spiders seem to hang their webs from the sky above, and I manage to walk through them. Hate that this time of year when outside. You're in open space, and there's a spider web. Not a fave.

Link up is open below if you'd like to share some photography. Thanks for visiting.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

~hugs~

Peabea





 Sharing with:





4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Fall shots! I know the exact feeling with those random spider webs, never fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the colors of fall. Great shots. Wow.

    I hate walking through a spider web, too. Makes me go crazy trying to get 300 spiders off me.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Peabea. Your images definitely gets me into the fall mood. I absolutely love the colors the season brings. I've chosen fall colors to decorate my home. So when I need some new inspiration decor, I shop Hobby Lobby in the fall!
    Thank you for hosting. I've shared #2 & 3.
    All the best.

    Life Captured host 3 parties. Hope to see you at one or all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We seem to be jumping straight into summer! But how lovely for you to get the changing leaves....

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)