Thursday, March 30, 2017

Cute Recycling Idea for You-Tissues Not

Tissues ‘Not’

To this:

20160302_170050

I was looking for some ideas for my craft supplies, and I found this idea on YouTube last March. Thought I'd reshare it here. She made hers from the smaller tissue box, but I had some of the larger ones. Takes all of about 15 minutes to make. I used two 12×12 scrapbooking pages. She cut paper towel tubes to different sizes to put inside for the different items, and I found that empty medicine boxes (like cough syrup comes in and others) work well too.
So then, I made another one. Yay!!

20160302_212226

I make purses and smaller bags, and I already had sewn the one below so thought I’d just use it for my pens, markers, and micron pens that I use for Bible journaling

Getting organized with fun crafts.
The video that I found on YouTube is below if you want to make some. Enjoy!






~hugs ‘n giggles~ and lots of Blessings
Peabea

Hope you make some and come share your finished boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)