Saturday, March 25, 2017

Sunday Scripture Blessings 3 26



Photo is from Creative Markets
Photo is from Creative Markets


One day Jesus said to his disciples, "Let us go over to the other side of the lake." So they got into a boat and set out. As they sailed, he fell asleep. A squall came down on the lake, so that the boat was being swamped, and they were in great danger. The disciples went and woke him, saying, "Master, Master, we're going to drown!" He got up and rebuked the wind and the raging waters; the storm subsided, and all was calm. "Where is your faith?" he asked his disciples. In fear and amazement they asked one another,

Scripture is taken from Luke 8:19-25 NIV Jesus Calms the Storm

Prayers to all for a Blessed Sunday and week ahead. You're next if you'd like to share a blessing link or just comment. All are read and appreciated. :)




~hugs 'n giggles 'n scribbles~

Peabea

I'd forgotten how to make the letters from a photo
and too lazy to go through my notes
so I followed this tutorial to make the Sunday Blessings Letters.
Don't you just love YouTube?




Sharing with:


3 comments:

  1. It is wonderful not to be alone in the storms of life - to be able to grasp the hand of the Lord!
    I just love the way you've made the head line ... Thank you for the link to the tutorial ... I feel like trying it as well :)
    Have a great week ahead, PeaBea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this story from the gospels - there's so much in it! I'm so thankful that Jesus can calm the storms of life and can keep me safe through them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always find this verse so powerful and so comforting. Our God is an awesome God!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)