Monday, March 27, 2017

Breeze

Resharing one of my Poems from couple years ago since I've been doing some Bird photos. :)



'BREEZE'
He peeked out through the tree
Wondering if there was a Breeze
The wind softly touched his beak
I'll take a chance, he thought
Softly the Breeze caught his wings
First flight and he loved it
Soaring high like mama showed him
Then sadly realizing he hadn't moved
It was his mind that soared
He still sat in the tree
Tomorrow he thought; tomorrow for sure

(c)opyright Patricia B 3-21-14


~hugs 'n giggles 'n scribbles~

Peabea



2 comments:

  1. YaY for spring and the return of our feathered friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how the bird is peeking out of the branches :) Great shot :)

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)