Sunday, September 16, 2018

Sunday Scripture Blessings 9 16 18 ~ Chosen


Jesus' Words:
Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you. St. John 15:16

These things I command you, that ye love one another. St. John 15:17

Time for another Sunday Scripture Blessings link up. Thanks and Blessings to all who visit and share their link Scripture.


~I Am Chosen~ Amen!

Peabea

Sharing with:


5 comments:

  1. Oh! What a privilege! So thankful for the grace of God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great encouragement to read this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chosen. Loved. Forgiven. Three hope filled, powerful words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing that God chose us - chose ME - and that he loves us and works in and through us! Thank you for that reminder today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So encouraging...something to remember. Making a note of this on my calendar so I see it every day.

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)