Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Pictorial Tuesday Link Up 3 26 19





House sitting with these two cuties so naturally had to take some photo captures. This one, the one looking so nonchalant will eventually take the bone away from the other one. 

Time for another Pictorial Tuesday for sharing your photography, photo manipulated into artwork, or digital scrapbook graphics.

If this is your first visit to Pictorial Tuesday, I ask that you click on the Pictorial Tuesday page above for information of what Pictorial Tuesday is for and about.Thank you and thanks for sharing.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter



~hugs 'n giggles 'n scribbles~

Peabea




Sharing with:
Our World Tuesday
http://sharonrwagner.blogspot.com/ (a share your travels link up)

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos. Very nice. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you csuhpati. Glad you visited and linked up.

      Delete
  2. Your photos remind me of a spot not far from where I live!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty much the view around my neighborhood. Flat and farmland. We do have some hills but they're more to the West and South of where we live.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Lydia. They're actually my daughter's family's dogs...my grand-dogs. They're both big babies and fun to watch play.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you Lady Fi. Nice to see your visit. Please feel free to link up your photos some time. I enjoy seeing them on your site, and thanks for hosting Our World.

      Delete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)