Sunday, March 31, 2019

Sunday Scripture Blessings Link Up 3 31 2019




I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. Therefore my heart is glad and my glory rejoiceth; my flesh also shall rest in hope. For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption. Thou wilt shew me the part of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.
-Psalm 16:8-10 KJV








As we say good-bye to March with this last day in March, I pray everyone has had a blessed month. I cannot believe it, seems we were just wondering if March would come in like a Lion or a Lamb, and now it's exiting already. But, alas, Spring is in the air even with the rain today. The temp will be in the 60's, then rain snow mix and bit colder, but next week looks to be in 60's and warm all week with no rain. Yay!!

Time for sharing a Scripture Blessing with your link up. If you don't have a blog to link up, feel free to share a scripture in the comment section. Thank you and I am blessed by all who visit and/or share.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

~hugs 'n blessings 'n scribbles~

Peabea

Sharing with:

4 comments:

  1. Strong truth from Scripture today, Peabea--thanks for enriching my Sunday morning!
    (Your creative journaling is inspirational!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't gotten into Bible journaling, but I have Christian coloring books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I woke up this morning and quoted Psalm 16:8 to myself. It was so wonderful to be reminded of this Truth again.

    Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)