Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Pictorial Tuesday Link Up 8 13 19


Time to share your photography, digital graphic, or artwork from your photography

My graphic above: the photo is of weeds in my yard, and the background is called Foam from
French Kiss Textures. She shares tutorials for manipulating photos, and some free textures.

Thanks for visiting and sharing. Link up is below. If you're new to Pictorial Tuesday, click on the page at the top which tells about Pictorial Tuesday. Thanks.. Have a fun week. 🙋

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

~hugs 'n giggles 'n scribbles~

Peabea


Some links I visit and sometimes share with that you might enjoy sharing with also:




2 comments:

  1. Lovely photo. I need to experiment more with black and white images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love a black and white snap. Thanks for linking up #twinklytuesday

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)