Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Pictorial Tuesday Link Up 8 20 19 with some Craftiness thrown in

Since, I really don't get that many photographers to my link up like in the past, I'm adding that people can also share their craftiness. Share the sewing, Cricut designs, or quilts and crafts you've been working on. I do request that you share photos of your crafty projects as well as your photography. (Family friendly always, and links not related to crafts or photography, I reserve the right to delete.)

Today's scribbling is about crafting: I'm back to sewing and projects to keep my mind busy on that ~ rather than sad things.

I really hadn't played around much with appliques, and I really liked this elephant material so decided to make a set of bibs, which I applied the elephant applique cut out to one of the bibs as well as adding to a purchased Onsie.  My other crafting project was adding a design using my Cricut to a Onsie.

I make purses and other things to sell on eBay and have sold on Etsy, and the Sunflower material is just one of my purses made recently. The smaller bag was just playing with the left over scraps to be given to a grand-daughter.





Below is the link up for sharing your photos or crafts. Only request is please keep it family friendly. Look forward to what you've been up to. 


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

~hugs 'n giggles 'n scribbles~

Have a great Tuesday and Week!
Thank you for sharing

Peabea





4 comments:

  1. Being crafty takes talent. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Those are soooo stinkin' adorable! I love the elephants! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The elephant set is just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)