Sunday, August 25, 2019

Sunday Scripture Blessings Link Up 8 25 19


But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart.  Samuel 16:7

Happy Sunday. The link up is below for your sharing a scripture if you would like. Thank you and have a great week. Cannot believe that this already is the last Sunday in August. It just started....
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

~hugs~

Peabea

Pop over and share a link also with this really nice lady's link up: I'm sharing over there today also.
Just a Second Scripture and Snapshot

5 comments:

  1. Wise words to remember. It is our hearts which we must tend to and make beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May we become like God in our attention to what truly matters--both in ourselves and in others!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an interesting photo effect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Our heart. Let us be so careful to protect it and fill it with His love...with all He would have us fill it with! Thank you for sharing and hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Peabea! I am venturing away from wordpress to visit you. I will see if you will get this comment. I like your hairstyle. It's so cute on you!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)