Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Pictorial Tuesday Link up 9 10 19 with some crafting



Not much for photography this Tuesday. The top is veggies that the son and DIL brought. They've been bringing me veggies from their garden all Summer. They gave me an acorn squash this Summer. Had never seen or had one of those. Pretty tasty and easy to make. They do theirs with a bit of butter and brown sugar in the middle once it's been baked. I think I liked it just plain the best or mixed on a salad.

A town near me has a Popcorn Festival the first part of September each year. However, you really won't find any popcorn. The first time I went years ago, I thought there would be loads of popcorn vendors with fresh hot popcorn. Mostly though, it's just vendors selling their wares and eating if you like fair type foods. I hadn't gone for years, but took the grandson on Saturday so thought I'd snap a couple photos with my phone.

Some crafting: They make stand up letters with the (c)Cricut to put on birthday cakes, so I tried one that said Fall to insert in my autumn silk flowers. Will be doing a better one once I get some glitter paper so it stands out better.


Happy Tuesday and rest of the week. Link your photography, digital photography artwork, or crafting below.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

~hugs 'n giggles 'n scribbles~

Peabea


Some links I visit and sometimes share with that you might enjoy sharing with also:


6 comments:

  1. The weather looks awesome with the lovely sky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo effects. I love anything to do with Autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great looking Farmers Market. Very nice. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I went to a popcorn festival and there was no popcorn I'd be so sad, since it's one of my favorite snacks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Los tomates de hranja estanucho mas ricos. Bonito dia de mercado.

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)